The Del Norte High School AlumKnights® provide scholarships annually to graduating seniors from Del Norte High School with a history of service to their school and community. The 2021 scholarship application process is now closed. Applications will be evaluated in February to determine the rating/ranking of applicants based on selection criteria developed by the AlumKnights Student Support Committee. Students who submit the proper application material and are selected through a preliminary selection review will be invited to participate in a formal interview with members of the AlumKnights Student Support Committee in March. The final awardee(s) will be selected and notified no later than March 28, 2021. We wish to thank those who submitted applications this year!
The AlumKnights® Scholarships include:
AlumKnights® Drawbridge to Success Scholarship
The Drawbridge to Success Scholarship provides a one-year $1,000 scholarship to graduating seniors who are interested in pursuing post-secondary education at a New Mexico institution of higher education and are able to demonstrate an extensive record of service, as exemplified by their participation in both school-based and community-based activities.
- Eligibility Requirements:
- Must have a cumulative 2.5 GPA
- Must be graduating in May 2021 from Del Norte High School
- Must be attending a public two- or four-year institution of higher education in New Mexico in Fall 2021
AlumKnights® Skilled Trades Scholarship
The Skilled Trades Scholarship provides up to $2,000 for up to two years to students pursuing a career-oriented, technical, or vocational program of study at Central New Mexico Community College.
- Eligibility Requirements:
- Must have a cumulative 2.5 GPA or better
- Must be graduating in May 2021 from Del Norte High School, OR graduated from DNHS within the past 5 years, OR earned a High School Equivalency/GED within the past 5 years and attended DNHS for at least three years
- Must be accepted to a career/technical/vocational program at Central New Mexico Community College in Summer or Fall 2021.
- How to Apply:
- Selection for this scholarship is no longer managed directly by the AlumKnights.
- Please apply directly through CNM at https://www.cnm.edu/depts/
- If you have trouble applying for the scholarship, please contact email@example.com.
AlumKnights® Dianne Riley Erickson Nursing Scholarship
The Dianne Riley Erickson Nursing Scholarship provides up to $10,000 over four years to graduating seniors to graduating seniors who are interested in pursuing a four-year post-secondary degree in Nursing anywhere in the United States and are able to demonstrate an exemplary record of service, academic achievement, and commitment to the Nursing profession.
- How to Apply:
The AlumKnights are not currently accepting new applications for the Dianne Riley Erickson Nursing Scholarship, though this scholarship may be offered in future years.
Questions about the AlumKnights® Scholarships should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. A member of the AlumKnights® Student Support Committee will respond to you as soon as possible.
Download the 2021 Alumknights Scholarship Flyer.
Previous AlumKnights® Scholarship Recipients
- 2020 AlumKnights Scholarship Awards
- 2019 AlumKnights Scholarship Awards
- 2018 AlumKnights Scholarship Awards
- 2017 AlumKnights Scholarship Awards
- 2016 AlumKnights Scholarship Awards
- 2015 AlumKnights Scholarship Awards
- 2014 AlumKnights Scholarship Awards
If you are interested in supporting AlumKnights Scholarship awards, please consider making a tax-deductible donation to AlumKnights, Inc., a registered 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. Your donation may be specifically directed to the Erickson Healthcare Scholarship fund. To do so, specify this fund in the “special instructions” of the on-line donation form or on the memo line of your check.
To donate, simply press the “Donate” button below.
or you can mail us a check. Make the check payable to “AlumKnights, Inc.”, complete our AlumKnights Donation Form and mail it and the check to:
P.O. Box 93056
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87199
You can also purchase either a small or large brick ($50 and $100, respectively) for the Del Norte Legacy Brick Garden. A portion of the cost is tax deductible. For more information, visit our Brick Garden Fundraiser page.
Send donation inquiries to email@example.com